Spey Fishery Board
The Spey Fishery Board was established under the 1862 and 1868 Salmon Fisheries legislation. It is responsible for the Spey Fishery District, which includes 52 rod fisheries within the mainstem of the Spey and its tributaries. The District covers 107 miles of Mainstem River, approximately 560 miles of tributaries and 20 miles of Scottish coastline.
- Full Content Management System
- Document tracking system for research documents
- Business feeds for Twitter and Facebook
- Separate blogs for fishery research and angling.
- Live weather reports
- Newsletter sign up and management